How do I get started?
ZSP believes that he can help all of his students enjoy playing music and accomplish their goals with the guitar. ZSP has developed a succinct program to both strengthen the students hands and broaden their knowledge of music using a varied repertoire and variety of styles. As a composer, ZSP tailors his lesson plans to each student going so far as to compose new pieces to strengthen the foundation of each student’s technique.
Lesson 1: Rasgueado
Lesson 2: How to use a pick
Half Hour Session…………………..$30*
Full Hour Session……………………$60**In-home lessons (when available) additional $10 fee.
Purchase Lessons Online
You will receive an email after completing your payment with paypal regarding available lesson times and my direct contact information. If you would like to consult with me prior to purchasing, feel free to make contact here. We can discuss the services I offer, your goals, and payment options at that time.
Full-hour Lesson with ZSP
One full-hour lesson at ZSP Guitar Studio. Valid for three months after purchase date. All sales are final.
30-Minute Lesson with ZSP
One 30-minute lesson at ZSP Guitar Studio. Valid for three months after purchase date. All sales are final.
- Payment due at time of lesson, unless otherwise arranged.
- Cash, Check (locals), Venmo, CashApp, and Paypal only. Students are to arrive at or before their scheduled lesson time as lessons may stacked.
- If a student arrives to a lesson late, they may finish out their scheduled time slot at full price.
- All cancellations must be arranged 24 hours in advance.
- With notice, Lessons can be rescheduled within 5 days of original lesson time.
- New Students (in-person) must schedule 3 introductory lessons minimum to secure a studio spot.
- Students are provided the materials and guidance to accomplish their goals. If, however, no effort is shown on behalf of the student, that student will be excused from ZSP Guitar Studio to make room for other students.